1. When you only have what you need you spend less.
2. A minimalist home is significantly less stressful because o
f less clutter.
3. The less we consume, the less damage to the environment.
4. We have more time to focus on less materialistic things.
5. We have more money because we buy only the essentials.
6. Owning fewer possessions makes you happier because of less clutter.
7. We own the essentials so you have more time to do what you love instead of organizing and cleaning.
8. A minimalistic aesthetic and lifestyle looks attractive.
9. We are not tied down to the past with old objects because they are not essential anymore.
10. We have more opportunity for to find our inner peace and take a break from the world.
11. We are able to find things much faster.