So my 1st Health & Well-being guide: “How to Cure Eczema Naturally: a quick self-help guide to healing your eczema and learn the secrets of healthy skin“ will be released Thursday 3rd September 2015.
Available in paperback on Amazon: 9781515146537 + ebook
Top 5 Tips for Healthy skin (for eczema sufferers):
- Moisturise your hands after washing them. A great hand cream is Neutrogena’s Norwegian formula concentrated unscented hand cream. A 50ml hand-size package can slip in your handbag to be with you no matter where you are.
- Drink green tea! It contains antioxidants, fights free radicals thus preventing damage to skin cells and tissue.
- Keep you home very clean! Dust, dander and pet hairs can irritate your skin so ensure to vacuum and wash your bed linens once a week to keep your home fresh.
- In the shower use a hypoallergenic shower gel like Sanex’s zero 0% once skin is cleansed add olive or coconut oil to dry patches and shower off.
- Use only a non-bio clothing detergent and a sensitive accompanying fabric softener.